Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

I couldn't resist....

(Hosted by a pair of awkward legs)


After mourning the loss of the Theory pants, I was in a vulnerable state so I couldn't help myself when these merlot Rag & Bone skinny jeans rolled in work. I mean they're pretty great...and merlot, which is a colour I've come to appreciate a lot lately after purchasing this sweater (and yes, I'm aware it's a men's sweater but I really don't care).  This is how I am justifying this purchase:


1. Needed a distraction to get my mind off the Theory pants
2. I don't have any pants in that colour AND I wanna rock M-on-M (merlot-on-merlot)
3. They are sooooooooooo insanely comfortable. Like leggings minus the awkward 90's throwback




  
Dancing 'cause I feel fricken' great!

1 comment:

  1. LOL love that last picture - a good pair of leggings always make me wanna dance too!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete