Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

If You're Ever in Paris (part 3)

Image via Google
The final leg of the Parisian journey of awesome vintage clothing takes us to the 2nd arrondissement near Les Halles. There, one finds Killiwatch, essentially Urban Outfitters on crack. The store is insanely large and is packed with clothes and accessories, which you can see from the photos below.  



All images via espacekilliwatch.fr
While the store does carry a wide selection of contemporary brands, I was (naturally) drawn to its very large vintage department which contained an amazing array of bags, belts, boots, and more. The guys' section has an awesome selection of denim, leather jackets, and plaid button-ups (perfect for your hipster boyfriend), while the girls' section has colourful sundresses, cool leather purses, Levi denim cutoffs, and zillions of shoes. I bought the following three items, although I could have purchased much, much more. However, I found Killiwatch towards the end of my stay in Paris and at the that point, I was worried about how I was going to get all my Parisian purchases home so I had to restrain myself.

Turquoise dress
Brown leather shoulder bag
Elastic rose-patterned belt from the 1980's
The prices are pretty standard for non-label vintage clothing and their contemporary brands go for around the same prices as Urban Outfitters. So if you have a lot of stamina and any inclination to the hipster style, check out Killiwatch.



Killiwatch
64 rue Tiquetonne
75002 Paris
Metro Etienne Marcel, Les Halles
Monday 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm

Tuesday-Sunday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm

1 comment:

  1. you have a wonderful blog! If you get a chance please check mine out too I'm just starting out :)

    http://theparallelmagazine.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete