Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Anniversaire

Today marks the one month anniversary of this blog** and I'm celebrating by listening to Rebecca Black's Friday all day at work thanking all of you readers - friends, acquaintances, and strangers - for your patronage and awesome feedback. Clearly I severely underestimated the amount of people who would be interested in this thing (way beyond my grandma and my cat). So thanks again for your past, current, and hopefully future reading and look forward to what I've got cooking in my brain.


Image via Google

PS. I apologize for the lack of posts/content this week - work was quite busy! However regular programming will be resumed starting now.


** While I have posts dating prior to Oct. 18, the blog officially went "live" on that date

No comments:

Post a Comment