Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

If You're Ever in Vancouver: Little Miss Vintage

Image via Google
In Vancouver, there's a plethora of awesome vintage stores along Granville Street and Main Street but my favourite one has to be Little Miss Vintage on Commercial Drive. Little Miss Vintage carries a great array of high-quality vintage pieces from the 1940s, 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s. Although the store itself is small, I can always find something I love. In particular, their selection of vintage purses and formal dresses is pretty spectacular. The people who work there are just as awesome as the clothes, always so friendly and willing to help.

Image via littlemissvintage.com
Here are some of the pieces I've bought over the years from Little Miss Vintage.


The most comfy, most warm vest in the entire world. Also the only item in my closet that my boyfriend doesn't like.
Sequined Balmain-esque minidress from the 1980s
One of my favourite purses - I used it so much the strap broke but I repaired it. Fun facts: It can fit two bottles of wine along with a camera and a wallet!
White minidress from the 1950s
Awesome harem-ed pant jumpsuit undoubtedly from the 1980s. I've only worn it once, to a Bollywood party, but one day I plan on rocking it with a light jean jacket and some strappy sandas. 

Little Miss Vintage
941 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC
Tuesday-Saturday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm 
Sunday-Monday 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm

2 comments:

  1. Looks like an awesome shop! I especially like the dress with the Golden paillettes. lovely blog, hon! check out mine if you want to and have some time xx

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    http://la-fille-porcelaine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff. love it. xx
    m

    http://thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete