Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

See She Bakes

While clothes are my one true love, I do occasionally like to indulge in the art of baking. And what better excuse to bake than throwing a holiday party!? This past weekend, my roommates and I hosted a little holiday get-together and here are some of the treats I made for the shindig.

Triple chocolate chip cookies, recipe found right hurr.




 Gingerbread cookies, durr.




Smoked salmon, scallions, and sour cream and guacamole and sour cream on silver dollar pancakes. So easy to make and super popular with the party peeps.


Snickerdoodles with cream cheese icing and crushed up candy canes (the crushed up candy canes were an original addition and came from my inner Martha).


Sweet and sour meatballs. Recipe from my mom but a similar one is found here.


The food spread. Delicious!




My cat was not pleased about his Christmas bow. Such a Grinch.


Happy holiday baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment