Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011's Best Dresses

Because I fashion myself a mix of Joan Rivers, Stacy London, and Steven Cojocaru, I feel that this gives me the authority to compile a list of the ten best dresses of the year. The only description that would do these dresses justice is beyond enviable (nipped waist could also apply). So here they are, in no particular order as that would require too much thinking for my brain, which is currently on vacation. Beautiful dresses (and the women who wore them), I salute you!

Kate Middleton in Alexander McQueen
Zoe Saldena in Vionnet
Kirsten Dunst in Derek Lam
Miranda Kerr in Peter Pilotto
Emma Stone in Calvin Klein
Diane Krueger in Jason Wu  
Mila Kunis in Alexander McQueen
Clémence Poésy in Chanel
Keira Knightly in Valentino
Kate Moss in Galliano

No comments:

Post a Comment