Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shop This Shiz: The Outnet

Image via Google
 Since I've started working full-time, online shopping has overtaken "physical shopping" as my primary method of clothing acquisition. One site that I particularly enjoy is the Outnet. While this site may be old news to some, it was unheard of to me up until six months ago and thus I thought I should share it with y'all. The Outnet is an affiliate of Net-a-Porter that sells clothes from past seasons (who gives a crap) at very discounted prices. The Outnet sells designer brands so the clothes are not cheap cheap cheap, but they are certainly more accessible. New items come in every day but sell out quickly so you have to be on the ball when you find something you like. There are also flash sales (discounts upon discounts) that happen every Friday and occasionally ones that bring items down to 85% off. At one point they even had a $1 sale - where many designer items were $1 - but sadly I missed that.

Image via Google

The site carries a ton of designers ranging from Adidas to Balmain. I'm particularly partial to the selection from T by Alexander Wang, Helmut Lang, Current/Elliott, and By Malene Birger, as the heavy discount makes the pieces much more affordable. 

 Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd hold the phone, is that D-on-D I see?

Maje denim shirt-dress: $101.50 at the Outnet

No comments:

Post a Comment